Product Warranty and Registration
Truviv Limited warrants products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Truviv Limited will, repair or replace the product with the same or similar product.
The warranty period is 12 months and begins on the day of the purchase.
Customers can obtain an additional 1-year warranty by registering purchase on www.truviv.com
Please save this warranty card and purchase receipt to claim the warranty, as it could void the warranty.
- Most problems can be solved by contacting Truviv Customer via email@example.com
- Do not send your device back to us without writing to Truviv Customer service
- The purchases apply for 14 days cooling off period, you have 14 days to notify us by email that you would like to cancel your order. Please note that products and free gifts must be returned in the original packaging, sealed and unused.
- If your device stopped working please try the car adapter (if applicable), if it works, please contact us and we will replace the defective adaptor.
- The best way to claim the warranty by e-mailing us: please send your warranty card, purchase receipt and a short explanation, a video regarding the fault.
- In case of a manufacturing defect, Truviv Ltd will cover shipping expenses inbound and outbound for the first 90 days after purchase.
What the warranty does not cover:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized third party.
- Normal wear and tear