Truviv Storm Massage Gun is engineered with a revolutionary design built to accelerate recovery after exercises and give you a relaxing and soothing massage you entirely deserve!
Massage With Confidence. A high-performance compact motor system delivers deep massages that intensely target your fatigued muscles, stimulating them to recover faster and stronger by activating blood flow and relieving muscle tightness.
Designed For Flexibility. Built with precise craftsmanship, this massager has been maximized for comfort to ensure no unpleasant sensations while in use.
Not to mention, it’s attached with replaceable massage heads and includes seven different options to satisfy your every need.
Innovative Ultra-Quiet Design. The soundproof body and powerful motor enable you to massage without being distracted or inconvenienced by the sound.
Enhanced battery life. It is attached with a 2600mAh battery that can last for 4-6 hours of continuous usage, giving you undisturbed and thorough massage every session.
Why you should get Truviv Storm Massage Gun?
Massage gun therapy is probably about as effective as getting a traditional massage, although you also won’t be able to replicate some massage techniques like effleurage (circular stroking movements) and petrissage (kneading movements).
What’s more, one of the main reasons many people enjoy massages is the relaxing atmosphere and personal touch, which you won’t get from a massage gun.
That said, massage guns beat traditional massage when it comes to convenience and cost-effectiveness. You can do it anywhere, anytime, and without having to book a massage therapist or go to a salon.
How to use Truviv Storm Massage Gun to get the Best Results
There’s no “right” way to use a massage gun—just play with different settings, speeds, attachments, and massage schedules until you find one that floats your boat.
As you learned a moment ago, there’s also very little research on how to use massage guns, so if something works for you, do it.
That said, here are a few common-sense tips that might help you get better results:
- Don’t force the massage gun into your muscles. Instead, place it on your skin and move it around using slow, smooth motions.
- Aim to use the massage gun for 1 to 2 minutes on larger muscle groups and 30 seconds to 1 minute on smaller ones (more isn’t better).
- Don’t use a massage gun immediately post-workout, as this could exacerbate delayed-onset muscle soreness. Give your muscles a few hours to cool down before you start jiggling and jabbing them.
Most importantly, don’t make the mistake of thinking that using a massage gun means you can ignore the tried-and-true principles of proper training and workout recovery:
- Always gradually increase the volume, intensity, and frequency of your workouts
- Learn and practice proper weightlifting technique
- Complete a sufficient warm-up before training
- Eat enough calories and protein
- Get enough sleep
Is Truviv Storm Massage Guns Safe for Back Pain Sufferers?
According to many physical therapists, massage guns are safe and effective at delivering a quick hit of relief to the body parts that often carry stress (like the neck, shoulders, and lower back). It is effective at warming up the muscles before activity or helping with cool-down.
Even if you don’t suffer from a chronic back pain condition, you have to use a percussion massage gun with caution, gradually and after learning how to use each feature. If you experience severe muscle soreness or very tight muscle knots, you may need to hold the device slightly away from your skin so it doesn’t punch you to full pressure.
High-end massagers have more applications and you have to learn about them and start gradually, or not at all if you have certain injuries.
Also, massage guns and prescription blood thinners such as heparin and warfarin should not be used together.
If you are looking for such Massage Gun to reduce muscle pain, legs pain, back pain, neck pain then you are at the very right place. Visit our stores in London.
- Truviv, Westfield, Kiosk GR29 – Ground floor Ariel Way London W12 7GF, United Kingdom
- Truviv, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, Prince Charles, London NW4 3FP, United Kingdom
Order Online: www.truviv.com
- Tags: About Massage Gun, Best Massage Gun in UK, Body massage gun, How to reduce back pain, Massage Gun, Truviv Massage Gun, Truviv Storm Massage Gun